Tuesday, June 26, 2007

WWE Wrestler, Chris Benoit, wife, and son, dead! Murder suicide! Steroids

WOW! Famous WWE Wrestler Chris Benoit and his family were found dead!



"WWE wrestler Chris Benoit, his wife, and son were found dead Monday and police said they were investigating the deaths as a murder-suicide."

Is this another case of steroids messing with people's minds and making them go mad? I am clearly not a huge wrestling fan, but this story is crazy! This type of story really reminds me that having all the money in the world can't buy happiness! I don't have much but I do have a loving husband, family, a steady job, and the Lord!.. and I am as happy as I could ever be! I don't need all the money and fame... I mean, look at how it ended up here.. someone who looks like they have everything anyone could want, and bang.. it's over just like that... and for what? Very sad!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home