Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Girl Loses Feet as they are cut off / Severed on Six Flags ride!

OUCH!!! My husband and I both have season passes to Six Flags over Texas and we ride on the Tower of Power ALL the time!!! Well, before I got pregnant:) This story just makes me shiver to think that someone got hurt this bad, on a ride I have been on a million times!!!!

According to CNN.com, "the Injured girl is in stable condition in Nashville, Tennessee, after the girl had both of her feet severed / cut off on a ride at Six Flags Kentucky Kindom in Louisville"



Authorities are not releasing whether or not the girl had her feet reattached, and family members are saying that no one from the park has contacted them. Six Flags obviously denies this, saying they have had staff at the girls bed side for quite a bit of time.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, my feet hurt just thinking about this story!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home