Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday!

It's friday today! I love Fridays and even more, since staying home with Emry I love everyday....everyday seems like a Friday to me since I stay home with him, it's hard to keep track of what day it is....most Fridays are great mainly becuase I look forward to Josh sleeping in with Emry and I :o) Josh has so much homework lately, he has a huge 12 page paper due in a couple days and I wish I could help him in some way, i feel for him because he has to leave the apt. to do hmwk because emry and I are too distracting, he wants to just spend all his time with us and he struggles with picking school over us because he knows family is the most important. But I told him time will go fast and he'll have his Masters done before he knows it and we will all breath better after next year :o) And that even though a job and money are all of this world he does a dang good job at what he does and we're behind him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home