Sunday, February 24, 2008

Couldn't Sleep.....

The other night I couldn't sleep again....my back has been hurting me. Since I kept tossing and turning, I just got out of bed and watched some tv, for fear if I kept tossing I'd wake Emry or Di up. There's not much on at night other than a ton of infomercials....usually for some kind of exercise equipment . There's some really neat ones that they sell right now, and it'd be nice to have one. My parents not too long back bought one they saw on tv and love it, but they also have the room for it, to put in their basement. I always say I'll work out but don't always find the time to do it.....maybe someday when we get a house we'll have room- but then there will be more kids by then and won't find the time, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home