Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Romantic Experiences!

If you know me, then you know that I am a die hard romantic! Josh is not a natural romantic, but he really tries hard and always comes up with some really creative ideas for my birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions. There are a lot to pick from, but my favorite trip that Josh put together was...

For our anniversary. It was our 1 year anniversary as a married couple and Josh hadn't said anything about it during the week. I knew he wouldn't forget about it, but it sure didn't seem like he was going to do anything special. Well, Friday rolls around and he says that he wants to take me out to eat when he gets home from work. After work, we got dressed up nicely and went out to eat at a really romantic restaurant. When we got done eating he asked me to cover my eyes on the way home. I am very good at being able to tell where we are going, even with my eyes shut, so Josh started driving around the block to throw me off. Once he knew I was totally lost, he drove a while and then stopped. He then helped me out of the car and led me somewhere. When he told me I could open my eyes, I opened them and found that he had rented us a really romantic cabin with a kitchen, living room, very nice bedroom, and a huge hot tub. We had such a great time and he had even come earlier in the day to put rose peddles all over the cabin. I will never forget that first anniversary!

I think I have been a romantic like this, ever since starting to read Romance Novels. They are always so romantic and sweep you off your feet. I do live vicariously through them at times, but Josh is very good about outdoing them. If you want to read some really good Romance Novels, you should check out the collection at www.millsandboon.co.uk! They have a great selection that will send you into another world, or help bring back some very romantic memories that you may have!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home