Thursday, September 27, 2007

Need a Kilt? I have just the place!

I have a friend who loves kilts! He honestly is always looking for a new one, and loves wearing them. I am not Scottish, and don't know a lot about the tradition of wearing kilts, but I do think they are really cool. Well, I was recently asked to take a look at a site that sells all kinds of kilts, and found myself very impressed.



Heritage of Scotland.com is a great site for finding some really cool kilts. When I look at a site, I try to look for a few things. I think it is very important for a site to be eye appealing, to be easy to navigate, and obviously provide a service that people will want. Well, this site definitely has these elements.

When you first arrive at the site, the first thing you see is a really cool designed title that draws you in. The site is fairly eye appealing and keeps your attention. When it comes to navigating the site, they have really done well. I had never been to the site before and very easily found my way around and found exactly what I was looking for. The same goes for providing a great service. While buying kilts and other Scottish items is a very specific target of people, the products seem to be of very good quality and are presented very professionally.

I would recommend checking out their site, to anyone interested in kilts or buying Scottish Memorabilia!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home