Thursday, August 30, 2007

Inside Every Woman, by Vickie Milazzo

So today I found a very interesting book, called "Inside Every Woman". I haven't had the chance to read the entire thing, but the first chapter seemed to give pretty good insight into what the book was about.



As with most books of this nature, the steps seem very surface and common sense. However, they are good principles to keep in mind. I know for me, I try to keep focused on these types of steps each day. Sometimes I feel as though books like this, for women, end up putting down those women who choose to stay home and passionately want to be a stay-at-home mother. I am definitely someone who wants to stay at home with my children, as I believe it is very important for me to raise my children, and not someone else.

I enjoyed that Vickie did not put down this ideal, but instead mentioned how her steps could actually be applied to WHATEVER one chooses to do, even if that passion is to be a stay at home mom. She mentioned this in step 4 when she talked about always being a success student for life. I am currently pregnant and have been studying for about the last 2 years on everything I can find, dealing with pregnancy and parenting. I LOVE it and totally agree with Vickie that it is important to learn every day. I got this lesson when I thought I had learned sooo much about parenting.. and then I worked at a day care. Since that day, I have made an attempt to learn something new, about parenting, every day. I now see how important it is.

While I looked at being a student for life, the other steps are equally as important and just as easy to apply to ones own life. Here are the 5 steps.

1. I will live and work a passionate life
2. I will go for it or reject it outright
3. I will take one action step a day towards my passionate vision
4. I commit to being a success student for life
5. I believe as a Woman I really can do anything

After reading the first chapter, I can see that even though the steps seem very simple, that is the key! They are simple, and all we have to do is stand up and use them to our advantage. I look forward to reading the rest of Vickie's book, "Inside Every Woman".

Check it out today, and don't forget to email Vickie at Vickie@InsideEveryWoman.com to request your Free "Inside Every Woman" bookmark, today!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home