Thursday, August 30, 2007

Good bye Flip Flops

Everyday I wear flip flops, and it seems like I go through them like candy....I had a beloved white pair not too long ago that hung in there for quite some time, but soon enough the part between the toes came undone, so I found myself at Wal mart once again, and found a tan pair which I bought it April, then just yesterday, I was just sitting in a chair it wasn't touching anything, then BAM! It came undone and they were forever ruined.....then comes Josh's reply "Guess we gotta go to Wal mart again!" haha.....this pair is a horrible pair to let go of becuase they go with everything, and out of the five outfits I only fit into are reduced in half just because of the flip flips not matching anymore....haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home