Monday, June 25, 2007

Bobby Lee Cutts Jr. killed Jessie Marie Davis

"CANTON, Ohio (CNN) -- Investigators believe policeman Bobby Lee Cutts Jr. killed his pregnant ex-girlfriend Jessie Marie Davis at her home about eleven days ago, according to court documents released Monday."

You have got to visit CNN.com to read this full story, it is so sad! I have been following this case for the past couple weeks and it breaks my heart! I know, I know.. he hasnt been proven guilty yet.. but from what they are saying, it seems like the evidence is pretty overwhelming right now... I am currently pregnant, so this story makes me even more sad! I am so happy that I have a loving husband! It is sad to think that there are some men who would resort to killing their pregnant wife just to get out of having a baby!!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been following the case too, it is so sad. I don't understand what these crazy people are thinking when they kill someone - plus he did it in front of his son which makes it 100 times worse. I just don't understand why there isn't very much media coverage on it anymore. I am still interested but the only new news is that that Ferrell chick helped Bobby Cutts move the body but we already knew that!

July 3, 2007 at 10:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home