Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Leg Magic.. Just might be the solution!

Solution to what?... is that what you are wondering? Well, I am talking about those hard to target areas, that we all have, when trying to lose a few pounds, or inches! Leg Magic might be just what you have been looking for!

I ran across this product on TV one night, and again online, where I got to read about it a little more. While I have not gotten to use this product, it does seem to be a good product. The thing I like most about Leg Magic is that it isn't so bulky, like many of the products out there, today. It is much more compact and gets even better results.

As Americans, we are always on the go and looking for a product that can fit into our schedule. Leg Magic is great for this since it doesn't take much of your time at all. You can get a good workout, in a very little amount of time! I would say that the concept of Leg Magic fits into what most of us are looking for in workout equipment!

If I had to say one downside to the Leg Magic, it would be the price. For the size of the machine, 3 payments of $49.95 is a pretty steep price to pay. I would say most machines this size would run closer to 1 payment of $49.95, rather than 3 payments. I think that if the company could look at lowering the price and making it more affordable, it would be even more popular than it already is.

Overall, I think the Leg Magic is a great idea and very practical. If they look at lowering the price, I think it would help them even more, but the idea and product are a very good idea and I would not be surprised if it was one of the top selling machines, soon!

*This is a paid post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home