Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Get the unrated Reno 911 DVD!!!

If you didn't get the chance to see it in the movie theater, you need to go out and buy the unrated Reno 911! Miami The Movie, today! It is SUPER funny, and will be a movie you can watch over and over!

I dont want to give much away about the movie, as I want you to watch it for yourselves, but the basic plot is about "the officers of the Reno police department visiting a national police convention in Miami Beach. When the convention center is bio-attacked, it's up to Reno's "finest" to save the day." If you enjoy the tv show, this movie is a MUST have for your dvd collection!

If you visit the Reno 911! Miami The Movie web site, they have all kinds of information, as well as really cool games that you can play. While there are many games to play, I am going to just touch on one that I decided to try out. I played "Calling All Units" which was a riot! Literally! I cost the city a LOT of money, $169,000.00 to be exact! You get to ride around in your cop car and "solve" crime, while collecting Dohnuts for money bonus' and crashing into anything and everything! My salary read $0.00 when all was said and done, and my "Bustin Bonus" was $2000.00 (for collecting Dohnuts of course).

The reason I chose this game was easy, I heard it was a lot of fun and that I could drive around causing trouble!!! I suggest you do the same, and while you are at the Reno 911! Miami The Movie site, try out the other games too!

This movie is a can't miss for any DVD collection!!!



*this is a paid post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home