Thursday, January 6, 2011

Meineke Car Care Bowl Clemson Versus South Florida

Written by Sonny Quinn

Clemson will be taking on South Florida in the upcoming Meineke Car Care Bowl in Charlotte North Carolina and I will be there to watch the game. I purchased my tickets weeks ago and I have finally decided to take my Dad with me to the game. He is a huge Clemson fan and I know that he will really enjoy watching his Clemson Tigers play. I hope to give him the tickets as a Christmas present so please do not tell him!

I have almost everything done before my trip begins. I bought an App for my iPhone that reminds me to set the house alarm from Home security before I leave for my trip.

The Clemson Tigers have had an inconsistent season on offense. Kyle Parker has not been as good this year as he was last year and his inconsistency coupled with a whole new receiving corp has amounted to a very shaky offensive front. Out defense however, has been unstoppable. Led by Da'Quan Bowers, the Clemson defense has held 7 teams to one touchdown or less. If our offense could have been a little better this year we could be playing for the national championship!

South Florida also has a really good defense so it should be a defensive battle to see who can put the most points on the board. Clemson should come out the victor though and I will be really excited to take my Dad with me to this game.

"I was paid for this guest post"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home