Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Funnest Time of Year? Maybe So!

Guest post written by Ned Dutch

This Friday, I was planning on going to a Miracle Ear Testing Center to see if I should invest in a new pair of hearing aids, but my wife swiftly reminded me that this Friday is the famous Black Friday and that I need to devote the day to her and my families holiday shopping.

Come Friday, I think the two of us are going to try and get the mall extremely early. I'm planning on taking us there before the day breaks. I figured we could beat the traffic and also get the opportunity to wait in line for some of the annual gift card giveaways. Since were wanted to go anyway, we might as we get up a little early and try our luck. Several years ago, we won some big money and it took care of many gifts for all of our family members. In all, I think we are going to have a great time like we do every year. It will be a chance to save big on gifts for all of our loved ones.

I've been paid for this guest post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home