Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Zappos.com

WOW, is it really almost Thanksgiving? Hard to believe! I suppose it's not uncommon to be thinking about Christmas and all that follows. My wife and I haven't done much shopping yet and may not have the time. We have recently moved into our first home and have been very busy with unpacking and home improvements. I have found that online shopping can save us a lot of time and money. The Zappos website is amazing! They have so much to offer.
With having a new job I have found that I need some new apparel. This site has some great choices in leather Born Shoes. They're such a comfortable shoe and what a vast selection to chose from. It was a difficult decision.
I also love their return policy. A person can return a purchase for up to a year absolutely free! They will provide a pre-paid UPS domestic or USPS domestic label for the return. You can't beat that. Zappos will definitely assist us with our shopping needs!

**I was paid for this post. My honest opinion was given and not swayed in any way.**

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home