Sunday, November 21, 2010

A short story collection I actually like

Guest post written by Calvin Donald

After years of being an avid reader, I've decided that I'd much rather read novels than short stories. Well, as long as they're not horror stories. I do like horror short stories because I think they work out perfectly because they tell enough about the story and get to the scary part in a short amount of time, rather than making you sit for a long time for the scary stuff.

Well, there is another exception that I have to my short story rule. When I was online looking for a used copy of John Grisham's short story collection Ford County, I found some info on an internet company and decided to click now and sign up for internet service through them.

I finally tracked down a copy of John Grisham's Ford County book and really liked it after I read through all of it. Normally I really donÕt like non-horror short stories, but I guess that I like these John Grisham ones because I like all of his books so much.

"I have been paid for this guest post."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home