Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Rob Zombie's Halloween coming out August 31st!

I don't know about you, but I LOVE scary movies! And, I have to tell you... there is NO one who is better at writing these types of movies than Rob Zombie! If you haven't seen a movie of Rob Zombie's, then you haven't been truly frightened by a movie yet!

Well, Rob Zombie is at it again, writing and directing the latest Halloween movie which will be released August 31st!

If I had to pick my all time favorite scary movie, I would have to pick "I Know What You Did Last Summer." I obviously haven't seen the latest Halloween movie (since it hasn't come out yet) but it seems like it is going to have some elements in common. In "I Know What You Did Last Summer," I liked how it always kept you on the edge of your seat, always wondering what was going to happen next, and I LOVED that everyone had to watch their backs. I remember how it was dark and you almost had to squint, at times, to see what was going on. This made it all the more scary when something happened because you were concentrating so hard and really putting yourself into the movie. This also seems to be an element that Rob Zombie has taken and the trailer does a great job of making you want more! If you haven't watched the trailer for Halloween yet, you really need too!



In almost every clip, they show someone lurking in the dark, and surprising some unsuspecting person. This will surely keep the audience on the edge of their seats. Rob Zombie will likely take it to a whole new level, as he is known for doing. I suspect he will add things that haven't really been seen before. The trailer does leave you wanting more explanation of what is going to happen, and that will definitely get me to the theater! From watching the trailer, it seems like there is some sort of inmate that escapes from jail and goes on a rampage. It doesn't seem to be quite that simple though, as there are obviously other characters that will come into play, like the 10 year old boy they say they have in custody and another guy who appears to go around with face paint on.

Overall, they do a great job of not giving too much away, but showing you enough for you to realize just how scary and intense Halloween the movie will be! If you haven't checked out the site, you need to get over there and check it out! You can watch the trailer, order the sound track, listen to an interview with Rob Zombie, and even order his new album!

If you are trying to find me on August 31st, you will know where to find me..... the theater, watching Halloween the movie!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home