Wednesday, August 8, 2007

If you haven't heard of Thoof.com, it is about time you do!

Do you like searching the web for interesting articles, that you might not be able to find on some of the major news sites? I know I do, and I am always looking for new sites that will help me find interesting articles! I have found one that I definitely need to share with you!

Thoof.com is an up and coming bookmarking site that is different than the rest. I love it because of it's "personalization algorithm," which means that users access personalized news and information based on individual likes and preferences on the very first visit. This is great news for those of us who love to search for interesting news! No longer having to search for hours is awesome, and having Thoof do the work for me, is also great!

Not only does Thoof.com make it easy for you to find news you are interested in, it also helps you get your own posts out to the entire world! When you submit one of your own stories, Thoof gives you a Thoof Badge which is attached to your article. This badge helps track how popular your post is on Thoof, which is fun and helps you see just how popular you really are... on the web.

If you have not checked out Thoof.com, you need to get over there today!



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home