Monday, August 27, 2007

CreepColony.com is for the real StarCraft fan!

Are you a PC gaming fan, or a fan of StarCraft: Brood War? If you are then you need to check out CreepColony.com! This fansite is dedicated to all those who are obsessed with StarCraft and those looking forward to starcraft 2!!!

I know I have some friends who love this game and play it all the time. They have gotten me to play it a few times, but I am not nearly as good as they are. I really liked the game and plan on picking up starcraft 2. I figure if I get it right when it comes out I can practice and become as good as they are.

Whether you are an obsessed fan of StarCraft or just curious about what the hype is, you need to get over to CreepColony.com today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home