Saturday, July 21, 2007

Tammy Faye Messner Baker Dies of inoperable cancer

I don't know if anyone else had the opportunity to watch Larry King's interview with Tammy Faye Messner Baker on Thursday, but I did and was very surprised by what I saw. I could not believe how thin she was and yet, she had a great outlook and was still her positive self. I was very inspired by her interview. Then, I wake up this morning and hear that just a day after her interview with Larry King, Tammy Faye Messner Baker passed away Friday morning. It was not released until Saturday, as the former televangelist's family asked Larry King to delay the announcement. My prayers are with her and her family.

here is the story by CNN here

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home