Friday, July 20, 2007

Gotta Give some shout outs!

Today I got tagged in a post, by none other than The BenSpark! I had never been tagged for one of these "Meme's" before, so I really had to read exactly what it was all about. It seems like a great way to help promote some of your friends sites, as well as create some linkback opportunities (and higher your PR) for yourself and friends! If you got tagged by me in the list below, please write a short post linking to me, copy and paste the below rules into your post, add the 8 things about yourself (like I did below), add the 8 people's names that you want to tag, and then write them letting them know you tagged them and that they should follow the instructions below (just like you are going to be doing:)). Let me know if you have any questions!

First the *8 things Meme* If you got tagged by me for this then copy the rules that are in bold.

The Rules: “Each person links to the person who tagged them. Then each person posts the rules before their list, then they list 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people and then visits those peoples’ sites and comments letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come read the post, so they know what they have to do.”

Here are 8 things about me.
1. My favorite thing in the world is to spend time with my beautiful wife!
2. I am obsessed with the Dallas Mavericks!
3. I collect sports memorabilia. This includes photos, autographs, etc.
4. I have become addicted to blogging
5. I miss living closer to my family
6. I love working in Higher Education
7. I will be starting my masters in September
8. I will be a daddy in October!

So for this I will tag 8 people.

Kat at My Single Mom Life
Lisa at My Thoughts, Ideas, and Ramblings
Ryan at Krispy Blogs
Grandi at Grandi13
C. Whyte at Cloak Link
jeauxzdollz at Fickle Food
Eve at Confessions of a Housewife

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't give up, I'll get it done.

July 22, 2007 at 6:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home