Thursday, September 6, 2007

Great News Blog! Check out GimmieTheScoop.com!

If you want to read a great Political Blog, you need to check out GimmieTheScoop.com! This has a ton of great and informative articles for anyone interested in reading or sharing their opinions! I took the time to read a few of the posts and was intrigued by the post titled:

Presidential Election: Presidential Candidates 2008 - Election Coverage
Republican Presidential Candidate Ranking

In this post, a brief ranking and bio of each of the Republican Presidential candidates was given. Overall, I thought it was very informative and well done. It is nice to see that we can read about these sorts of topics somewhere other than the mainstream media. As I said, I thought it was informational. The one thing I disagreed with was the ranking that was given to Fred Thompson, who I can see as stepping up and possibly winning the nomination. However, I understand Fred Thompson just joined the race and it will take time for him to move up in the rankings.

If you are interested in reading the news from an outlet outside of the mainstream media, check out this great News blog, today!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home