Monday, September 17, 2007

Freeze It really works!

Do you ever get sore muscles or suffer from joint pain or even tendinitis? If you do, then you are in the same boat as I am. I have had minor back problems since I was in high school, and have tried a lot of different things to help it. Of course, having my husband give me back rubs helps some, but sometimes you just need something more and it is so hard to find something that actually works. Well, I was recently given a sample of Freeze It to try, and turned out really liking it!



Freeze It Advanced Therapy Pain Relief Gel is great for minor pain associated with anything from back pain, to bruising. I loved that it helped so much and performed better than most brands I have tried in the past. AND, it is stain-free, greasless, and doesn't smell horrible like some gels. Did I mention how affordable it is?

Overall, I was very impressed by Freeze It and it helped my back pain go down, almost right away! I will definitely look into buying some. I think I might try their roll-on version, next time. If you suffer from any sort of minor pains, like I do, you should really look at trying Freeze It!


Don't forget to check out their cool commercial, too!




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home