Sunday, September 16, 2007

Great Halloween Costume Contest!

I ran across this great idea that I totally took advantage of! We are always looking for unique and fun things to do, so today I entered a costume into this great Halloween costume contest! Not only is it a lot of fun to see what others think of your costume, it is also a great way to win some sweet prizes! Why not have some fun and enter something that could win you some prizes?

These aren't just little gifts either! The first place winner will be chosen by StarCostumes.com from the top 50 entries. They will win 2 three day passes to the 2007 VME Event in New Orleans Halloween Weekend, $1000 for travel and lodging, $100 to StarCostumes.com and featured on their site! Not to mention that 2nd place gets $100 credit at StarCostumes.com, too!

I would suggest getting over to their site and entering today! If you need help thinking of costume ideas, just check out Star Costumes and I am sure you will come up with some great ideas!

Don't forget to check out my costume entry and vote for me!:) Oh, and you have to read the poem I made about my costume!


Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, as hard as you might try, remember that I look more like Ashton.. Than YOU!




Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home