Sunday, September 16, 2007

Stop wishing you could play the piano, and learn!

I have always wanted to know how to play the piano. My sister has always been very good and I have always meant to take lessons. The only thing holding me back has been the money it costs for lessons. Well, I found this great online Piano Chords Blog where I can learn to play the piano for free! They give free piano lessons and cover everything from piano chords, music theory, modulation, sheet music lessons, and much more!

I have always thought I was too old to learn until I read a cool article on this blog which talked about a 94 year old man who learned! I have to tell myself to stop thinking I am too old and it costs too much money. Especially now that I can learn for free through this great Piano Chords Blog! If you have always wanted to play an instrument, this is your chance! Take this great opportunity and check out this great informational site!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home