Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Topamax lawsuit

Over the years I have watched my mom suffer with migraines. Until recently I didn't realize that she had been prescribed the drug Topamax. It was suppose to help prevent migraines for her. They soon took her off of this drug due to complication she was having. Now I'm reading about the Topamax lawsuit. They say it may cause birth defects such as cleft palate and cleft lip. This is where the palate fails to completely fuse together. You can find out more about this law suit from the law firm of O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath. To contact them you can go to, O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath – Personal Injury Lawyers – 808 West Avenue, Austin, TX. 78701 – 512-494-9949.

I have been paid for this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home