Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I Am a Die Hard NBA Fan

Guest post of the week by Nestor Nielsen

My boyfriend and I have been going to Lakers' games for about three to four years now. Every time a game comes up, we are packing our suitcases and set our home alarm systems before going to NBA games. We buy a round ticket to California and we have so much fun that we don't want to come home sometimes. I never thought I would be this much of a die-hard fan for a basketball team, but I wouldn't have it any other way. We have even thought about moving up to California so that we can be closer to our team. But right now, I am just excited to be going to a game again, and I can't wait to wear my Lakers jersey. I bought a Lakers basketball jersey a few months ago offline and I am so excited to wear it for all to see. And you would not imagine all the cool Lakers stuff we have in our house. I am buying more when we go to another Lakers game again.

"This is a paid post"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home