Monday, April 26, 2010

Always trying to improve!

I think it is our nature.... to always want to improve ourselves... to not be happy with who we are or where we are at. I think some of that is healthy, but it is important to find a balance, or it can become an obsession. An obsession to find the best gym, to find the best house, to find the best weight loss products, etc. I know that I want to improve myself and my family, but not at the cost of contentment and happiness. Maybe that is the point. Maybe people are searching so much for happiness, that it turns into this constant search for happiness, through making themselves better.. in whatever form that may take. Maybe they need to realize that won't make them happy, and that only Christ can fulfill them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home