Sunday, September 2, 2007

Another blessing!

So, I have been thinking about how much it stinks that we are without our TV and how much it will cost to fix it... and then I remembered what happened this past week and could see how the Lord is always watching out for us.

Back in May I had put in to buy a Mavs mini-season ticket plan. It ended up costing about 150 bucks and I really wanted it. I mean, I still do but I realize that with Emry being born and my grad school starting I probably won't have time to go to many games. Since tickets are not refundable I figured I was just out of luck. However, the Mavs lady called me and told me that they were all sold out and that I had 3 options:

1)I could roll my request over until next season and they would hold my money.
2)I could turn my money into mavs money where I could use it for any purchase at the Mavs store.
3)I could use the money towards individual game tickets.

As you can see, none of these were "get your money back"... I was a little bummed but thought I would call her back and see what she could do. I asked if I could just have the money back so I could use it towards some things we really needed. She was VERY sweet and said that she would make an exception and give us the money back..

SOOOOO, how does this play into our whole TV situation? Well, we really couldn't have afforded to go and get our TV looked at if it wasn't for this situation. The extra 150 bucks we are going to have will now help pay for the TV to get fixed. I know it doesn't seem huge, but God works in mysterious ways and you just have to look in the little situations sometimes. He is ALWAYS providing for us!! Praise the Lord!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home