Tuesday, August 21, 2007

If you like reality TV, check-out "The Next Internet Millionaire!"

Ok, so I have to admit something.... I am totally addicted to reality TV! I love shows like Survivor, The Apprentice, and The Amazing Race! I have been thinking for some time that it would be great if someone came out with a reality show that was online! How cool would a competitive Internet reality show be?

Well, I don't have to wait any longer, because there is a new show called "The Next Internet Millionaire" which is the world's first competitive Internet reality show! It will feature "12 people who will comete for a $25,000 cash prize and a joint venture with Joel Comm, one of the world's leading Internet entrepreneurs!"



If you are a fan of reality shows, like I am, you are going to want to check-out "The Next Internet Millionaire"!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home