Friday, August 17, 2007

Golden Rule Travel is the best travel agency for missionaries!

"When God's Call Sends You Around The World, A Call To Golden Rule Travel Will Take You There."

This is the first thing I saw when I landed at Golden Rule Travel's site. This particular site caught my attention because I have a father-in-law who is a pastor and very good friends who are missionaries in South East Asia. I know how much airfare can cost from speaking with them, and I had no idea a site like this even existed!

When raising money for mission travel, the money for getting you to your destination is one of the largest expenses. I remember all of the fund raising that went into my friends going overseas and I know they would have loved to have a site like GoldenRuleTravel.com to help them out.

Golden Rule Travel is not just a travel agency, it is a staff of honest Christians who are former missionary staff who desire to help missionaries find the lowest airfare possible. You can read all kinds of personal testimonials just how much Golden Rule Travel can help! Golden Rule Travel also has 24/7 cell phone service and special contracts with airlines specifically for missionaries!

If you are a missionary or know someone who is a missionary, you need to send them to GoldenRuleTravel.com!



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home