Friday, July 13, 2007

Mark Cuban interested in owning Chicago Cubs baseball team

AWESOME!!! So, as many of you know, I am a HUGE Dallas Mavericks fan and Mark Cuban fan, as can be seen by the below picture of me and my good friend Mark...haha.. ok, so he probably doesn't even remember taking that picture with me, but I thought I would try to act like we are best of friends..lol



Anyways, you can say all the bad things you want about him, but you can't deny how much he has done for the Dallas Mavericks! If you are sitting out there, and are a Cubs fan, you better be VERY excited about Mark Cuban wanting to buy your team! He will be a winner, no doubt! Watch out George and the Yankees! Mark Cuban will do whatever he has to win, so watch out!!!

Read the whole story from espn.com about Mark Cuban buying the cubs!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home