Friday, July 13, 2007

Mark Cuban, Dallas Mavericks Owner, Quotes! Great quotes by a Great business man!

"In business, one of the challenges is making sure that your product is the easiest to experience and complete a sale."
Mark Cuban

"It doesn’t matter how many times you fail. It doesn’t matter how many times you almost get it right. No one is going to know or care about your failures, and neither should you. All you have to do is learn from them and those around you because... All that matters in business is that you get it right once. Then everyone can tell you how lucky you are."
Mark Cuban

"Make your product easier to buy than your competition, or you will find your customers buying from them, not you."
Mark Cuban

"I didnt know I was mad about anything. I guess if the New York Times says I am, I must be."
Mark Cuban

"I take my biggest positions in stocks that are complementary to other things I am doing."
Mark Cuban

"I rarely think the market is right. I believe non dividend stocks aren’t much more than baseball cards. They are worth what you can convince someone to pay for it."
Mark Cuban

"The NBA (National Basketball Association) is never just a business. It’s always business. It’s always personal. All good businesses are personal. The best businesses are very personal."
Mark Cuban -

"Creating a close connection to those you do business with has its many risks, rewards and consequences. There are few things in business I have encountered that are more difficult than firing someone, particularly if that someone has always been, or has become a friend. On the flipside, I have been rewarded with many friends"
Mark Cuban

"If you don’t follow the stock market, you are missing some amazing drama."
Mark Cuban


I found the following quotes online, so I can't validate if Mark Cuban said all of these quotes, but they are very good!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home