Friday, July 6, 2007

An Arkansas view of the news, politics, entertainment, you name it....

Ok Ok, so I stole that slogan from someone.. Actually, I stole it from a great blog that I just had the chance to read for the first time, today, called Off The Cuff. What a clever and catchy slogan for a blog! I don't easily get drawn into a site, but this one was very good!

It is nice to visit a site that is calming, after all the overly busy and "in your face" sites (like mine..haha)! The content seemed varied, which is great.. I saw anything from posts about the heat, to getting your dream house, to information on the iPhone! If you are looking for a good read, and like to checkout new and different blogs, you need to check out Off The Cuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home