Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Wow, you have to checkout Keylogger!

What a coincidence! My husband and I would love to start a family and one of our fears is the internet. Everyday there are more and more stories of children running into predetors and other negative things on the interent. Keylogger is just the program I have been looking for!

I remember when I was younger, my parents had those programs that would block certain sites, but they were so annoying! They would block important sites that I needed to go to and were not easy to use. Keylogger is not only affordable, but it is very easy to use and navigate! Keylogger does more than just block sites, it also has the capability to track chat logs, screen prints, passwords, programs launched, and even keystrokes! You have got to check it out today!

Not only parents will benefit from using keylogger. My friend is a small business owner and he is going to use it for monitoring his employees computer use and making sure they are working efficently. I have other friends who just want to use keylogger for their own curiosity about their personal internet use. Then there is my brother who always carries his laptop around and lets his friends use his computer. He wants to use keylogger to help track what others are doing on his computer, to ensure they are not getting into anything that is not appropriate or sites that could give him viruses. Keylogger definitely has something to offer every internet user!

Keylogger is easy to use and very affordable! I suggest making this wise investment today!

*This is a paid post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home