Friday, March 9, 2012

stay home with baby

Guest written by our friend Trent Horton Once I have my baby in July, I want to take a year off work. It’s going to be tough financially, but I want to do it. I want to have plenty of time to get to know my baby , and get the hang of the whole mom thing. I’ve been saving money where I can since I found out I was pregnant. I’m planning on nursing, so we won’t have to buy formula, and they say that breastfed babies are sick less, so that should save money as well. If I stay home, we won’t have to pay for childcare, which is just so expensive. I am looking for ways to cut back on our bills and get the best deals possible. I wonder what exede internet deals I can find for our family, as well as what deals I can get on our car insurance. We have had a clean driving record, so surely that will help us get a better deal. Literally, we’ve had no speeding tickets or anything. Aside from internet and insurance, I’m still brainstorming. s and get the best deals possible. I'ould save money as well. If I stay home, we *I was paid for this post. It does not necessarily represent my personal opinions*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home