Friday, March 30, 2012

Health Care

Well, since it is so popular in the news right now, let's talk about it a bit. I am amazed at how much everything costs. I don't know if it is because they know insurance covers most of everything so they raise the prices but even the cost to go to the doctor for a few minutes and not even get any medicine costs hundreds. I heard one doctor say it's because they need to pay school loans but that just made me mad! I don't think I should suffer the cost because they paid a lot for school. I paid a lot for grad school and don't get any of that back in salary for my job. That's a bad excuse. The equipment, like ekg machines and others cost a lot to. Just such an expensive area of our society. Wow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home