Friday, July 22, 2011

Texas is for the birds

Texas is great as long as you don’t live here. I really like the way people are so friendly here but that’s about it…well, I also like that Texas is deregulated (check it out texaselectricityproviders.com.) Anyway, the heat is absolutely stifling and if I have to eat another batch of barbeque I think I’m going to scream…I know I sound like I’m complaining but I’m so sick of Texas it’s no wonder I’m moving! I’ve been here since childhood and I can just do without all the big belt buckles and crazy hair spray and country accents. I’m moving to Calhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gififornia where there’s more of an acting scene which is what I want to do, anyway, since there’s not a ton of opportunity here for it. Don’t get me wrong, there are a lot of nice things to see and do here but for me, living in Texas hasn’t been my favorite. I’m excited to get out and explore the rest of the country and who knows, maybe I’ll be back!

*I have been paid for this post*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home