Monday, December 13, 2010

Skiing at Stowe Mountain

Author: Elias Massey

One of my favorite winter activities is skiing. Unfortunately, my husband does not enjoy this cold weather sport as much as I do. So, my sister and I started taking a week-long trip each winter to a different ski area. Since we started this tradition, our favorite place to ski has been in the state of Vermont. Located in the northern area of the state, the Stowe Mountain Resort offers a relaxed atmosphere coupled with some of the best slopes the east coast has to offer.

The Stowe Mountain Resort has an innovative trail map online that allows you to plan which courses you want to ski according to your personal skiing level. My sister and I used the feature on the resort's website, so we knew exactly which courses to ski before we even arrived. My husband always goes on a fishing trip during our ski week, but he agrees to help us pack our car. I still take care of the normal household duties before leaving on our ski trip, like setting the home security alarm (ADT Memphis home systems) and turning off the heat. For this year's trip, we are planning to return to the Stowe Mountain Resort. I anticipate another amazing ski week.

"I have been paid for this guest post."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home