Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Villeroy & Boch Serveware

Wow, that is all I can say about the serveware by Villeroy & Boch! I was always under the impression that great serveware was always extremely expensive and that there was no way I could ever afford any! I have always settled for the middle of the line serveware, but that is all about to change.

Villeroy & Boch have an amazing assortment of serveware to select from and they have great prices. We are planning on having family over for Thanksgiving, so it is only fitting that we look into purchasing some serveware now, to help make our family Thanksgiving even more memorable! If I had to select one set of serveware by Villeroy & Boch, it would have to be Anmut! "Inspired by a vintage Villeroy & Boch design from the early 1920’s, this pattern is a modern masterpiece...with clean lines and a sleek timeless shape." I really can't put it any better than that! This set is extremely classy and sleek. There are some very great pieces of serveware with great design, but I am all about classy pieces, and this is about as classy as they come! I can only imagine how amazed everyone will be when they show up and see this serveware on the table! It will be a great addition to a wonderful meal.

You can't go wrong with Villeroy & Boch's elegant tableware and serveware! Head over and checkout all they have to offer and take advantage of their 20% off offer, on serveware. The offer goes through October 31st, so you better hurry!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home