Monday, October 15, 2007

How bout them Cowgirls!!!

hahaha, alright, so I maybe I am a little mean. I know they are still probably the best team in the NFC, but I have to poke some fun at them. Living in Dallas can drive you crazy! Having to listen to all these blind Cowboy fans... Today I was talking to one of them and they said how bad they are going to beat my Vikings this coming week. I pointed out that the Vikings 3 losses have been by a total of 12 points and all 3 losses were lost either in overtime or in the last couple minutes of the game. This fan said, "who have the Vikings even played?".... I thought about it for a minute and explained to him that the Vikings opponent record is well above that of the Cowboys opponents. Besides playing the Patriots, the Cowboys have beaten a 1-5 team, and two teams that are now 0-6! Leave it to a Cowboy fan to make themselves look like an idiot..haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home