Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Computer Slowness

There are times when my computer seems very fast and sometimes it is so slow that I know I could go away and do some other task, come back and then do my computer work. I don't always think it is the computers fault. I am sure that there are times when there are so many people online that it slows everything down. Computers have gotten so much faster and have more memory than ever. My parents had an old computer that they thought was fast and had tons of storage. It was a 1.2 gig hard drive and had 16 meg of ram. They thought that they could never fill that hard drive. Wow, were they wrong. I don't think they could even buy a new one that small. They started out with dial up internet too. Some people don't even know what that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home