Monday, September 10, 2007

Let Mother Earth Paper help you make a great gift!

Do you care about the environment? I know so many people who are getting more into recycling, including myself, and I love it! I am always trying to find ways to conserve paper products, and now, with Mother Earth Paper -- Makers of the World's Greenest Gifts I can even get really cool gifts made out of left over wrapping paper!

The coolest thing that they can do, in my opinion, is their "Gift Treasure Paper" where you collect the paper and the flowers that you want to be used. Then all you have to do is send it to them with paid postage and they will hand craft you a beautiful, one-of-a-kind, piece of recycled paper.



I saw another cool idea that deals with a babies first birthday. They have a cool example of taking the wrapping paper from the gifts, and turning into a cool piece of paper with a message on it. I am thinking of doing this for Emry's birth next month! What a cool keep sake!

You definitely can't understand just how neat this service is, without checking it out for yourself. Get over to www.motherearthpaper.com and check them out for yourself.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cool idea! Thank you for posting about this! I cannot wait to try it out. I've got a new nephew whose first birthday is next week. I'm saving up the wrapping paper and see how this thing works!

October 1, 2007 at 6:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home